Here’s how your PTA can be involved in the 2018 Chickens’ Ball:
- Please appoint two members to represent your PTA on the Chickens’ Ball Steering Committee. Steering meets for about an hour on the first Monday of every month. The next meeting of the Steering Committee is Monday, May 8, at 7:00 p.m.
- We would also like to announce the “How to Write a Skit” meeting on March 31, at 6:30. We invite you to send a representative to learn more about how to submit a skit. Skits are due on September 29, 2017.
- Auditions will be held on November 16, at 6-9 p.m. AND November 18 from 10:00 a.m. to 1;00, at Heather School. We welcome all who are interested in being in the show. We need non-speaking extras, actors, dancers, singers, and really fun people who want to be part of something worthwhile.
- Over the next year, your Steering Committee reps will report many more opportunities for your parents and staff to get involved in the 2018 production. For example, your PTA can set up a booth at the entrance to Mustang Hall to sell food or drinks before show time and at intermission. The show needs ushers and usherettes, stage crew, lighting crew, sound crew, runners, costume designers and sewers, set designers, set painters, and SPONSORS.
- PTA members who want to publicize their business can sponsor various aspects of the show, such as publicity signs, the program, or the Kickoff Dinner.