CHICKENS’ BALL COSTUME SWAP
DECEMBER 3, 2011
TIERRA LINDA OLD GYM
750 Dartmouth Avenue
9am – 12pm
- Bring your unwanted costumes, hats, props, or accessories to trade or donate during this event!
- We need unused costume fabrics, hat forms, feathers, trims, sewing notions, thread, elastic, boning, seam binding, buckram, interfacing, and anything else for costume building.
- Please do not bring used or damaged items (except costumes of course). We will not need cotton or quilting fabrics such as calicos and ginghams.
- As many items as possible will be used for costumes for the 2012 show.
- Any remaining materials will be sold on eBay with all proceeds going to the Chickens’ Ball. Anything that cannot be sold will be donated to our local community thrift centers.
Drop off between 8-9 am.
For questions or scheduled early drop-off contact Connie Barba at firstname.lastname@example.org or 650-504-8757