- How many yards of ruffles is Connie making and using in the can can dresses?
Stage Construction and Indoor Construction Schedule – Please RSVP to Sunny Kottmeier
Saturday, March 3 – 8:00am to 3:00pm Stage Construction
- Along with our skilled carpenters, we’ll need as many people as possible to lift heavy objects, organize, sweep and clean.
- Things we’ll need are: work gloves, cordless drills with socket sets, brooms and dust pans, rags and great attitudes!
- Skits – please send at least 2 people to help.
- Coffee will be served in the morning and lunch for those who can commit to the whole day.
Sunday, March 4 – 8am to noon – We’ll finish up anything that didn’t get finished on Saturday.
Saturday, March 10 – 8:00am to 3:00pm Indoor Art Construction – Same plan as last weekend, we’ll need at least 10-12 volunteers to move the sets in and get them installed.
Sunday, March 11 8:00am to noon – Finish up.
Again, please reply to Sunny Kottmeier or give her a call at 650-593-0339 and let her know which days and times you will be able to help. Feel free to recruit a friend to join us.
Pictures from rehearsals this week and the costume workshop have been posted on our shutterfly share website. Please check them out. Add pictures if you have taken some…